Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Lisa's Party

I still feel really hung over. I thought it would be a one-day-sickness deal but I was completely wrong. And it was no help that I had to wake up at twilight and help Sylzia hang snake corpses in the back terrain. I can't beleive that Nick showed up. He was being totally rude to most of us and didn't even wear a costume. If he was in such a bad mood to begin with, then he should've stayed at home and left us to have a good time. Whatever, Nick. And I don't even care that you are probably reading this. (and a big thank-you to the Marrow Hag Triplets for thier ghoulish spirit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter