Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Monday, August 15, 2005

A Poem for My Son

Josh Look Carefully, You have My Eyes.


You don't know it yet, but
you are my son.
I had sex with a Merlock, and now
you are my son.
It is a bad time to tell you
I know...
But I am getting old and slow.
My bones are shaking
My womb is dry.
Josh,
do you know why?
No! Stop running from me!
You are my son!
The sun is brighter than the moon
but the moon is not the sun.
You..
You, Josh are my son.
Look Carefully, You have My Eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger ginny said...

do you remember that crazy night on the Grocious Flat? We had way too much urchine and well, things got a little crazy. I am the merlock that you boned. Call me.

swashbuckets,
German the merlock

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter