Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tonight

Trying to write anything is such a chore for me. There are too many distractions. I have found that the only way I can write is if I am listening to this random Spanish ballad sea station. I have no idea what they are singing about. God, now I am rambling. I never thought I would be one of those hags that writes every little stupid detail about her life...oh well, here I am. I am dying. Seriously. My only son has left me and I am running out of crustations and mollusks.

I am a sea hag.

1 Comments:

Blogger mandyerickson90377910 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter