Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Another Poem for My Son

I'm Sorry I was Late, that Time after Basketball Practice
How did it feel, Josh?
To sit there that long.
Did people care? Did people stare?
Because I was not there?

You can't change some things.
And you can't turn back time.
No matter how much,
you wish you weren't mine.

I gave birth to you down here.
I gave birth in the tides...
Look carefully, Josh, you have my eyes...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, Stop embarrassing me! I wish you would stay in the tides and stop acting like an IDIOT!!!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter