Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dunkin Donuts

I guess they just opened one down here. I can't do anything in the mornings without my coffee. Seriously, I am a zombie without caffeine in the morning.I changed my hair....again, yes I know.

demons, coffee and hags,
Aubrey

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're a witch, i want to be a werewolf skeleton. like this guy http://valleyoffear.com/home-left-frame03.jpg

12:25 PM  
Anonymous little delaware witch said...

oh my god you're beautiful....

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter