Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ebay Witches and Tricks

Fine...sometimes I google my own name. It's not a crime, okay? But what I discovered to be the 6th Search Result is more then a crime....it's a wicked spell so ghastly and salty that even I can't undo it.

Click here (& scroll down) if you dare...
CURSE OF THE EBAY COAT

Someday, I will find this "sally" or
"ebay member 1241" -------->
and I will spit on her skull and pour bats in her hats!!!!!

I WAS NEVER IN YOUR PLAY OR IN YOUR SATAN COATS, SALLY!!! BBURN IN HELLLL!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jon said...

It's really quite scary.

It's like some ancient relic that Sally has made some holy pilgrimage to hold it and sell it on eBay.

I'd buy it.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter