Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hags Against War

I don't normally keep up with the news, except when it has to do with old people and hags. And yesterday my wildest dreams came true...

***
"Manhattan - Eighteen anti-war grandmothers were arrested and face disorderly conduct charges after they showed up at a military recruiting centre in Times Square saying they wanted to enlist.

Police arrested the women, ranging in age from 49 to 90, after they sat down on Monday in front of the recruiting station to protest the war in Iraq, police said.

When the women, including Marie Runyon, who is 90 and blind, tried to enter the station, they found it locked, said Joan Wile, 74, director of Grandmothers Against The War.

"We tried to ring the bell at the booth, but no one answered," Wile said. "I saw a head poke up from behind the counter every once in a while and then duck back down. I don't know what they were afraid of. Maybe they don't know how to deal with a bunch of grannies." (Newsday 10/18/05)
***

It's too bad they missed the real story behind this... these hags were witches! Liberal Witches!

either way they were hags,
plaza

4 Comments:

Blogger Donavon Bray said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Donavon Bray said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you'll ever see this but I am told all the time I am similar to your portrayal of April Ludgate but also your interviews

xoxo
seitan666

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hailseitan_666

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter