Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Horse Shark

I remember now...
It was you in my dreams...
Why did you sweat so much?
And give people advice,
so much?

No one asked your opinion,
and no one cared!
We didn't need a Horse Shark to tell us
that we were being un-fair!

No pun-intended
But you were a real NAG
And all this coming from a withered old hag.

But after the day is done
And we've lost touch.
One question still lingers...
Why did you sweat...
so much?

seriously.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear sea hag do you have a horse shark as a pet?

8:06 AM  
Anonymous twocents said...

Dear Sea Hag,
Do you have a twin?. There was a Sea Hag siting in the vicinity of Rockford Park, Wilmington, Delaware this past Holloween Monday? Witnesses say she smelled of salty vomit and was chasing small children with an ax.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter