Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Geena Davis: Witch of the Armed Forces

Fine... I'll watch your show this week, you salty seductress. I'll watch it with one eye open in case you zap me with your sexy president gaze. You think your gaze will lower taxes and gas prices? You think people have forgotten that you were in the orginal cast of "Buffalo Bill?" No one has. Be careful, Davis. I'm closer then you thin-
What?
Fine, most people have forgotten...but I haven't.


3 Comments:

Blogger Todd Mason said...

I certainly paid attention to Davis in BUFFALO BILL...then her as action hero...and I went to high school with the creator/producer of COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, and thus its quality and trajetory didn't surprise me at all, even with Davis on board.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Todd Mason said...

Well, trajectory, anyway.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Rose E. Mazurek said...

than**??

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter