Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas With(out) My Son

I sat there all night
And you did not come.
I held your present so tight
that I started bleeding on it.

Josh, you were it for me,
my only son and guest.
How could you sliver away
on baby-Jesus' birthday?

don't you know
that I bought you an ipod Nano?
And some mints...
and Adobe Photoshop Pro?

I will kill you
trap some snakes in a net
and sew you inside of
their bodies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous loversnake said...

mother, son.

son, mother.

loversnake, mother.

mothersnake, son.

Happiness.


merry xmas.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jaxson Corey said...

Wow…this post tingled my toes. I’m so full of admiration and respect for firefighters in general and now you in particular Stewart. Thank you for sharing.
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh Hag has a twitter...

12:12 AM  
Blogger Jordan Zangla said...

i like this... hag

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter