Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Who let the dogs out??

Today, I was brought into a closed conference room and told that "NBC has found my blog." While making no mention of the fact that my blog is written from the point-of-view of a witch living at the bottom of the ocean...they did inform me that the dog pictures I posted were property of NBC and must be removed immediately. It went a little like this...

***
Them: Uh....yeah those dog pictures? You're going to have to
get rid of them...

Me: Oh? The ones on my blog? My Salty Sea Hag blog?

Them: ...yeah...the...salty...hag...whatever, just take those dogs down.

Me: Goodd, FINE!! Geez!!
***

I then stomped to my cubicle and blasted "Last Resort" by Papa Roach... and then judged more dogs. ding DING ding.

5 Comments:

Anonymous NBC's Mom's Box said...

Lame! Boo on you, NBC, boo on fucking you.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous dogologist said...

loser you are crazy

3:20 PM  
Blogger skizzz said...

last resort by Papa Roach is about when Jacoby had to get glasses in 6th grade.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jaxson Corey said...

Wow…this post tingled my toes. I’m so full of admiration and respect for firefighters in general and now you in particular Stewart. Thank you for sharing.
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur

6:47 AM  
Anonymous HagQueen said...

Dear hag,
I hope you enjoyed scaring the sh*t out of kids this halloween. I know i did. Let me know when the next sea hag meeting takes place.
Death, blood orphans and corpses

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter