Salty Sea Hags

It's been a long, hard salty summer. I've felt my face wither from the wind and the tide. I don't know what will become of me. All I know is that for us Sea Hags, it's only going to get longer and harder...and saltier.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snake's Lair, Ivy Sea, Pitcairn Islands

I need help down here.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Hag Depression

Sometimes, in the mornings, I send an email to my co-worker from my "burninghags" account. I watch him open the emails....he hasn't said a word to anyone in the office about them......

Gmail a hag

(no subject)
5 messages
From: a hag Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 9:24 AM
To: Jim Solar
Do you have any jobs for old hags?

From: a hag Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 9:08 PM
To: Jim Solar
I am looking for a job....I am dying soon.

can you help. I am a HAG. I NEED A JOB. WHY DON'T YOU RESPOND.

From: Jim Solar Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 8:25 AM
To: a hag
Who is this?
[Quoted text hidden]

From: a hag Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 9:24 AM
To: Jim Solar
I need help down here..i....need a job.
Please, sir. My bones are moist and raw...i am looking for temp work.
[Quoted text hidden]

From: Jim Solar Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 9:29 AM
To: a hag

Look, stop sending these. It's not funny anymore.



20 Comments:

Anonymous Beth said...

Jim Solar is the type of name only a boss could have.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

where did the hag go??

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Marcy said...

Ah this site is boring, I don't even believe that there is a real hag.

2:11 PM  
Blogger SelahWrites said...

I love hags, and you are one of the best on dry land. You are on dry land, aren't you?

6:07 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Marx said...

You are amazing.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Marcy said...

I think you probably need to start this again.

12:51 AM  
Blogger sometimeslisa said...

Love it.

8:17 AM  
Blogger jeremy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:36 AM  
Blogger jeremy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:38 AM  
Blogger jeremy said...

Rainbow Crow!
http://tinypic.com/r/2iafu3d/7

9:42 AM  
Blogger WiseOwl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:56 AM  
Blogger WiseOwl said...

II
http://tinypic.com/r/358dhk1/7

4:57 AM  
Blogger Daga Mileo Cilberi said...

a haha that is pretty good! xD

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
I love you Aubrey

2:33 AM  
Anonymous JoshHag said...

hello mother
this is your "son", Josh
we need to talk.

11:54 PM  
Blogger tinylotuscult said...

http://aubreyplaza.webs.com

1:13 PM  
Blogger Jaxson Corey said...

Well the topic you choose really unique and information is ultimate you gave us. I completely enjoyed the post and hoping more post from you soon.
Accounts Software for Small Business

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh Hag has a twitter...

10:55 PM  
OpenID zlavick3 said...

fucking fate,
every girl i liked was witch or bitch

6:14 PM  
Blogger suki nixon said...

Hello. You do know the technology exists to fabricate dreams and visions.

sukinixon1234.blogspot.com
8.4.16

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter